Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone is stuck on connect to iTunes screen

I'm not sure if this is the right part of the community or not, but here's my problem: i got home from school and plugged my iphone 4 into the computer to restore it, they it said that i have an update for ios 7.1 so i updated and restored ON ITUNES then i unplugged my iphone from the computer, and procedid to set up my newly restored iphone. It asked me to select a language and i did then it asked me to select a county so i did. then after that, it went to a screen with CONNECT TO ITUNES on it. so i connected it to iTunes. it recognized my device and but wouldent let me click on the iPhone with the little eject emotocon on it. then after about ten mins a thig popped up and said "Your iPhone can not be activated at this time. please try again later or comtact APPLE SUPPORT

ive tried everything. i even had a 1.5 hour phone call with an Apple Tech Person.

Please help. i need my phone for school!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 3:32 PM

2 replies

iPhone is stuck on connect to iTunes screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.