Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating my iPod to the latest IOS 7 bug fix my music won't open or play!?

It just shows a blank white screen and then jumps to the home screen and then all by itself it switches back to the music blank again. I am using iTunes Match and have tried enabling and then disabling it. I have tried restarting my iPod several times. Nothing has worked so far.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 2:58 AM

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: How to back up

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2014 2:58 AM in response to AlmightyCarbon

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: How to back up

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

After updating my iPod to the latest IOS 7 bug fix my music won't open or play!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.