Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have lots of duplicates on my contact list, went to icloud and got rid of them on there, how do I transfer the updated icloud list to my phone. Do I have to delete my contacts on the phone, then download the new list from icloud?

When I got my Iphone 5C, they uploaded my contact lists from a lot of places (the old phone, facebook, yahoo, hotmail, etc). I have a lot of duplicates. I did some reading, and found out I could edit out the duplicates in icloud which I did. My question is, how do I get the edited list from icloud to replace the list currently in my phone? Do I have to completely delete my contacts in the phone, then download them from icloud? Please advise. Thanks!

Windows 7

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 11:25 PM

There are no replies.

Have lots of duplicates on my contact list, went to icloud and got rid of them on there, how do I transfer the updated icloud list to my phone. Do I have to delete my contacts on the phone, then download the new list from icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.