Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating my iPhone to 7.1 when on the SW update screen there is a 7.0.6 version message

I am trying to upgrade my iPhone5S to iOS 7.1. Trying to do so from my device, I am facing a dead end. My SW update screen calls for iOS7.0.6 update. However, there is no option to install such at this time (I am gettig a "there is no internet connection" message when the device try verifying the package) and there is also no option to bypass 7.0.6 and go directly to 7.1.

I understand that I can update through my MAC but thought that there should be an option to go to the latest version from my device with over the air update.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 2:51 AM

There are no replies.

Updating my iPhone to 7.1 when on the SW update screen there is a 7.0.6 version message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.