Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

so i had a duplicate contact in my phone- i changed the picture on one of them and had the person call me, i deleted the one that didn't show up when he called- but instead of deleting just one my phone deleted both! I need to get that contact back!

I need to get that contact back- I looked on my icloud and it deleted there as well 😟 and my device will not show up in itunes becuase it needs to be updated!

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 6:14 AM

There are no replies.

so i had a duplicate contact in my phone- i changed the picture on one of them and had the person call me, i deleted the one that didn't show up when he called- but instead of deleting just one my phone deleted both! I need to get that contact back!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.