Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arkham City Crashed; Erased All Saved Data

Yesterday Arkham City started crashing during gameplay on my Macbook Pro. Then after about the 4th crash of the day, I restarted it to find that all saved files, EVERYTHING was erased from the game memory.

1. I have never even had a video game crash on a Mac before Mavericks came along.

2. This computer costs over 1,400$ and now it can't be trusted to play a simple video game without ruining it. If I wanted problems like this, I would have bought a PC.

3. The game was at 85% completion. Losing the files is not the end of the world, but does anyone else have any suggestions for finding the files? (Maybe the files are still on the dard drive someplace.)

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 10:55 AM

3 replies

Mar 29, 2014 8:58 PM in response to La Terre

Happened here too, more than once. Suddenly goes back to the desktop from running the game, and restart it to find that my game save is not showing in the selection screen or the game save folder for some reason. How does this happen, why? Is there a way to stop it from happening again? This is the only thing I found on this problem, strangely, so I don't know the cause.

Arkham City Crashed; Erased All Saved Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.