Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is iTunes Radio for the iOS 7.1 update in the uk ?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 12:29 PM

10 replies

Mar 25, 2014 9:01 AM in response to roaminggnome

Yeah - but apple promised it and, as per usual, have not delivered - full of BS - I for one am sick of the disappointments and will be exchanging all my apple products - over priced and overhyped - and now there are equally better alternatives. Shame. Lets face it I wouldn't be bothered if they hadn't promised it - but they did - liars - not to be trusted.

Mar 25, 2014 9:07 AM in response to roark65

Apple has never stated a release date in the UK, so no promises have been broken. But in any case ranting about it where only we your fellow users participate is a waste of time. If you want to complain to Apple, use their feedback page:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

If you prefer to sell all your Apple products, though, by all means do so. Given the several other options you have for streaming music, it seems a rather serious overreaction to me, but whatever you think will best serve your needs.

Mar 25, 2014 10:03 AM in response to varjak paw

Why thankyou for your permission to do so .............

Apple announced itunes radio last june - I think maybe I'm right in that they oversell themselves and overpromise - I've already sent a message, thanks - where do I complain? Get my money back for iTunes Match? (I only bought it on the promise of iTunes Radio) Promises have been broken - they have not delivered. - but then again nobody seems to challenge apple do they? - apple maps fiasco anyone? SIRI? Both epic failures. Oh, and then of course there is the major issue of my iphone 5 not being compatible with 4G - lovely.

Thanks for your help.

Mar 25, 2014 10:17 AM in response to roark65

Apple announced itunes radio last june

Yep, for the US. Availability in any other country was not announced. It's largely up to the content owners, and most likely the UK content owners won't grant permission or want so much money as to make it economically unviable. Again, there are a number of other options, some that IMO work better than iTunes Radio.

Get my money back for iTunes Match?

If iTunes Radio is all you subscribed to iTunes Match for (which was rather a risk in advance of any release announcement for the UK), contact the iTunes Store and ask:

http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

apple maps fiasco anyone? SIRI? Both epic failures.

Both work fine for me. YMMV. Google Maps fails for me far more often than Apple Maps.

then of course there is the major issue of my iphone 5 not being compatible with 4G

Your iPhone 5 is compatible with 4G for those carriers that Apple said it would be:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/

Since you're that unhappy, sell your Apple products and go buy whatever you think will suit you better. Again, just complaining to us here who are all just fellow users is unproductive.

Message was edited by: varjak paw

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.