Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help with iAD/App development!

So I released an app, and it went on sale yesterday on the App Store (free app: if you want it, the developer name is Abdulrahman Ahmad, and the game name is Space Defense), but I'm having some problems. When I was testing the app (on an iPhone, and on the xCode Simulator), the ads were working, and I was getting "You're iAD is configured correctly (or whatever the test ads say)" but now that the app has finally released, no ads are appearing (but iTunes Connect says that the ads are live?). Also, I released 2 different versions of the app (2 downloads, 1 was optimized for 5 inch screen, one for 3.5 in (just figured out how to make it one app, that'll be coming out in the update), and when I was looking at my iTunes Connect iAD portal, only 1 app was showing up to have adds (the 3.5 inch one doesn't have ads for some reason?):

SO! Summery if I confused you:

iAD was working in the testing phase of the app, but not showing up now(even though iTunes Connect says ads are live)?

And 1 of my apps is not showing up in my iTunes Connect iAD terminal...

Any and all help appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 4:21 PM

RE: Nevermind, i guess it takes a day or so for ads to finally start showing, and i guess i forgot to check off iad compatibility with the second app!

1 reply

I need help with iAD/App development!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.