Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Data toggle in Control Center

There needs to be a toggle for Cellular data in the swipe up Control Center. I have limited data on my Ipad. Whenever I need cellular data I have to:

Switch out of my application go to the Settings app >>Cellular Data>>Toggle Cellular data on>> switch back to the app I was using

I then promptly use the data for what I need and turn celluar back off:

Switch out of my application go to the settings app >>Cellular Data>>Toggle Cellular data on>> switch back to the app I was using

I find myself doing this often when I am away from Wifi. This is a hassle.

Putting the Cellular Data toggle in the Control Center would make it so much more efficient and user friendly.

It would fit perfectly right next to the WiFi toggle and airplane mode toggle.

Please consider this for future ios updates. Thanks!

iPad mini (Retina) Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 2:11 PM

1 reply

Cellular Data toggle in Control Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.