Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I view a history of Safari system popup messages

Today when I accessed the Apple icloud website for the first time in a long time I received a popup message in Safari requesting access to my keychain. I thought Safari was asking for permission so that it could auto populate the login fields for the icloud website so I granted access to the keychain. However, after the popup dialog closed the icloud login details didn't populate so now I'm wondering what I actually gave access to. Does OS X keep a log of the pop up messages that happen in Safari that I can review? I'd like to be able to reread that popup again if possible. If that isn't possible, is it possible to see who or what programs have access to my keychain, and what the most recent access was? I'm running Safari 6.1.2. under OS X 10.8.5. To see if this was a common occurance I tried to access the Apple icloud website using a different computer that is running Safari 5.1.7. under OS X 10.7.5 and I didn't get any popup messages requesting keychain access from this computer. Thank you for any assistance that you can provide.

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 4:44 PM

There are no replies.

Can I view a history of Safari system popup messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.