Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't purchase my photobook because it says it's incomplete, but I've checked it over, and it looks fine.

I have a photobook that is finished, all the pages are full, and I've tried changing pictures that have the "!" warning on them that are supposedly incomplete. I feel like I've tried everything to fix the book so it reads as "complete," but no matter what I do, it says it's incomplete and I can't order it anyway. Is there a way to purchase the book as is, even if it supposedly is "incomplete?"

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 6:03 PM

2 replies

Mar 12, 2014 11:30 PM in response to lukefromredlands

Do you get an error message, when trying to order the book?

Or are you seeing the yellow warning badges? Or both?

These badges indicate, that your photos have not enough pixels to be printed at the size you have chosen, and will look blurred in the final print:

User uploaded file

See this, how to fix this: iPhoto '08, iPhoto '09, Aperture: What to do if a low resolution warning appears on photo product orders

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1044

The other reason for the triangle warning sign can be hidden text. If the text contains line breaks, part of the text you entered may be invisible behind the boundaries of the text fields. Try to edit the text fields and scroll all the way downto see, what is actually there.

But if you get an error message about missing photos or text, you may have used a wrong template:

Some page templates require a background photo: Change the background of the photo to a different pattern:

User uploaded file

I can't purchase my photobook because it says it's incomplete, but I've checked it over, and it looks fine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.