Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud/iPod question!! Urgent!

I've had my iTouch since May but haven't backed anything up on iCloud or updated it to the new iOS. I'm wondering if I back it up to iCloud now (March) will I lose anything off of the iPod? (I'm most worried about my pictures!!). Im overseas now so i cant put my pictures on my computer right now which is why i want to back up my ipod. Thank you!!

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 11:12 PM

2 replies

Mar 13, 2014 1:14 AM in response to KHartley

no if you back it up to icloud, then no you should not lose anything, but in reference to the pictures you will have to enable it through the icluud through settings for it to what it needs to do will automaically upload new pictures and send them to all of your icloud devices when connected to wifi now you get 5gb of space in the icloud now if you need more space you can spend $20 a year and get 15gb of storage, or if you need more then that you can spend $40 a year for 25gb of storage space, or for $100 a year you can get 55gb of gb storage i hope this helps

iCloud/iPod question!! Urgent!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.