Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Today I purchased an ATT mifi liberate hotspot to use with my early 2011 MBP, the iPad Air I also purchased today. I've been testing out all the settings on the hotspot, but can't seem to get results with the GPS switch. GPS just spins, searches, doesn'

Today I purchased an ATT mifi liberate hotspot to use with my early 2011 MBP, along with the iPad Air (128GB, WiFionlyI also purchased today. I've been testing out all the settings on the hotspot, but can't seem to get results with the GPS switch. GPS just spins, searches, doesn'. I can access the hotspots settings in Safari on the laptop and still the problem persisits. I did install some new GPS drivers recommended by AT&T, that doesn't seemed to have work. Could it be that there is a port wrong somewhere? Can anybody make heads or tails of this? Any assistance is gratefully appreciated...

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), early 2011 model, 2.3 GHz Core i5

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 12:13 AM

There are no replies.

Today I purchased an ATT mifi liberate hotspot to use with my early 2011 MBP, the iPad Air I also purchased today. I've been testing out all the settings on the hotspot, but can't seem to get results with the GPS switch. GPS just spins, searches, doesn'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.