Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an Indian fedrel bank debit card ...............can i use that to buy apps ,as whenever i try to use it says billing info incorrect. Kindly help iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.1

i have an Indian state bank debit card ...............can i use that to buy apps ,as whenever i try to use it says billing info incorrect. Kindly help

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1, i have an Indian state bank debit c

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 4:34 AM

7 replies

Jan 5, 2015 8:25 AM in response to anu610

anu610 wrote:

hi!

I'very been trying to use my icici debit card to purchase apps but it keeps failing. Has apple changed their policy or something.

Is it an international debit card - the App store may be trying to charge in dollars - if that is not enabled on your end - it may not work - you may want to check with ICICI

Jan 5, 2015 11:08 AM in response to anu610

anu610 wrote:

will check with them regarding the international aspect.

Please bear with me here, I'm a newbie and I dont know much. The store showed pricing in rupees. so I'm not sure I understand what u mean when you say they may be trying to charge in dollars.

No problem Anu-ji

The prices in the US store are in dollars - as you are paying INR - there is a conversion taking place somewhere and it is somewhat logical to believe that it is on the end of the bank card since Apple is not in the currency business (tho they know how to generate a lot of it!)

Let us know what your bank says - may be we can offer some other suggestions

Thanks

i have an Indian fedrel bank debit card ...............can i use that to buy apps ,as whenever i try to use it says billing info incorrect. Kindly help iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.