Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No picture AT ALL for incoming call iOS 7.1?

Is anyone having problems with no photo displaying AT ALL when someone calls since the iOS 7.1 update? All my photos that were assigned to contacts were photos taken on my phone. They still show up in contacts and next to favorites, but when someone calls, I don't get any photo, not even a small one. I've tried deleting the photos from a contact and re-adding them, but still nothing. Any ideas how to get even a small photo back on caller id? 😟 This is not referring to the fact that caller ID pictures are not full screen anymore. That's not cool either, but I would like to have at least a small photo rather than no photo period.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 8:10 AM

13 replies

Apr 13, 2014 4:31 AM in response to juneangel88

Faced the same problem but courtesy of RiNN986 i have fixed the problem. Look what i did was simple downloaded an app that helped me back-up my contacts and later tried the solution provided by RiNN986 and later imported the contacts to my iphone and lo it worked..

Go to settings>Mail,Contacts,Calenders>Gmail>Contacts>turn off contacts.

some of your contacts will get deleted but dont worry you have the app ready to import the contacts.

The good news is that you can turn on contacts in gmail after importing the contacts from the suggested app..

The app I suggest is : Contacts kit>> for backing up your contacts

And i request apple to give us full screen phtos while calling please its a plea from users all over the world......

No picture AT ALL for incoming call iOS 7.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.