Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I Get iTunes to Show How Many Albums/Songs In My Library?

This took me a long time, I have very good sound at a low price, an important issue for me. I needed small speakers for my tiny space. I like to crank up my music and dance around my bedroom occasionally. I tried several different sets, over the last year, some used, some new. Why can't Apple upgrade it's compatibility ? (Anyway, under $12 at Wal Mart, Logitech, I'm not recommending them for you sound crazies. For those of us on a low fixed income, they work, the sound is pretty good.) Could this finally work because of the latest iTunes upgrade? I did that last time I was in here online. I am roaring through my library, how do I find the number of my albums or songs? I looked up in the bar

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), Logitech s120 Stereo Speakers

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 8:30 AM

Set it to show status bar and in list view it will show you how many tracks there are in the bottom of the window.

3 replies

Mar 13, 2014 8:48 AM in response to LINDA CATE

Hi Linda. I'm pretty sure the function of the speakers isn't so much connected with iTunes. I'm not sure I understand your question. But that sounds like a good deal on those speakers.

As for the number of songs, Airsculpture has the answer for that. To find the number of albums, do the same thing (View>Show Status Bar) and then click the pill-shaped button near the center top of the window where you can choose to view by songs, albums, artists, etc. The status will change for each.

How do I Get iTunes to Show How Many Albums/Songs In My Library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.