Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS7 and cannot figure out how to add a date and time to a Reminder

I see the plus to add a new reminder and only see choice for color. I cannot find how to add date and time like iOS6 used to have .

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 9:54 AM

4 replies

Mar 13, 2014 11:07 AM in response to Strgzr

Yes, Dilbert- but sometimes, trying to find what 's needed from a book takes quite awhile, where a quick answer of "do this" is much more appreciated.

...I didn't notice the way it was done, and description wasn't that clear in book, so if anyone else is wondering, what I found out after pushing several buttons was this:

1)click on clock

2)click on blank line-I tried at bottom of a couple I had made, and it didn't work, so clicked in middle of screen and it brought up a new line with circle to left (lets me know it's a new entry)-then typed a name, then

3)clicked the "i" (for info)and finally I see the DATE AND TIME place to put them in.

This is the kind of answer I was hoping for. I hope it helps others too!

Feb 18, 2016 8:36 AM in response to Strgzr

Thanks! Strgzr.

This helped me just now with my iPad (latest OS X).

dilbert41 obviously has'nt grasped what this community is about!

If we ask a question & get/give a helpful answer, it can save a whole bunch of people a lot of time & trouble!

If we all just 'read the books' there would be no need for a Forum!

Get Real dilbert41... And if you're not prepared to help, & only want to make stupid comments...

STAY OFF THIS FORUM!!!

iOS7 and cannot figure out how to add a date and time to a Reminder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.