Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear Ms Apple....My wi fi shows Not configured..please suggest me a solve out this problem soon..

Dear Ms Apple....My wi fi shows Not configured..please suggest me a solve out this problem soon..

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 1:14 PM

click on the apple in the top left then select system preferences then select network then unlock the padlock then select wifi then remove wifi by clicking on the minus in the bottom left hand corner then click on the plus next to the minus then add wifi back in then click apply also make sure that IPV4 is set to using DHCP (you can find that setting on the network page)

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2014 1:14 PM in response to wasim.raja

click on the apple in the top left then select system preferences then select network then unlock the padlock then select wifi then remove wifi by clicking on the minus in the bottom left hand corner then click on the plus next to the minus then add wifi back in then click apply also make sure that IPV4 is set to using DHCP (you can find that setting on the network page)

Mar 13, 2014 1:19 PM in response to wasim.raja

Ms Apple is away from the desk but maybe I can help. If you open system preferences you'll see icons. Click on the one that says "Network". You should see somthing like this

User uploaded file

Make sure that Wifi is turned on (gree light). This is a box in the upper right that says "Turn Wifi On". Click that box. Now your radio is on. To connect to a wifi network, select the icon in the upper menu bar that I've circled.

User uploaded file

You can chose a network to join from the listed networks. You can also turn on wifi from that top line menu button but I think everyone be familar with system preferences. You'll go there a lot in your mac life.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.