Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you change the display for an incoming call back to where the picture associated with your contact displays on the whole screen instead of a microscopic circle icon in the top right corner of the screen?

Any suggestions?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 12:53 PM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2014 1:03 PM in response to dommg1220

I just purchased an iPhone 4S for my father and when I set it up for him, there was a new update which I am very unhappy with. When someone now calls, the main screen is a blurry wallpaper, with the smallest picture icon for the individual associated with that number in the top right. Why is there an option to have a picture for a contact if you can't even see it. My point is, my father's sight isn't the best, so I set up his phone with pictures of each person in his contacts so it's easier for him to know who is calling & now myself or anyone else for that matter can't see the contact picture...Is there anyway to change it back? I strongly suggest making it an option for people to choose if that's how they want their incoming call display to be shown.

How do you change the display for an incoming call back to where the picture associated with your contact displays on the whole screen instead of a microscopic circle icon in the top right corner of the screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.