Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone wont open, i even recovered it but to no avail, all it does is go to the white screen with the apple logo then turn off again

Hey everyone,

This morning i took my phone out of the charger and everything was normal however, once i got in the car i looked at my phone and realized it was turned off. I tried turning it on again as well but all it does is going to the start up screen (The white screen with the apple logo) and then it turns off again as well. I also put it on the charger but it does the same thing but repeatedly. So it just goes to the white screen and off again. At last i resorted to recovering my phone even if it meant losing all my data. Slow internet connection meant it took all night but in the morning i recovered and everything and got to the last step ( It told me its finished but i should leave my phone connected to itunes and it will pop up there) but all that popped up was an error screen. It still broken but now sometimes when i try to turn it on the same white screen with the logo comes on with a bar under it. this bar fills up a little then the screen goes black again. Is there any other way i can try to fix this? 😟

P.S. There are no apple stores in my area so i took it to one of the phone stores here and even they said they couldnt do anything about it

iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 9:22 PM

1 reply

My iphone wont open, i even recovered it but to no avail, all it does is go to the white screen with the apple logo then turn off again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.