Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 7.1 lockscreen lag.

Does your lockscreen feel laggy when opening camera or control/notification center with the new ios 7.1? Dynamic wallpapers are also laggy. These only happen in lockscreen. I have a 4s.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 2:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 3:21 AM

Hey,

my iPhone 5 does the exact same thing. iOS 7.1 runs great throught the system but the lockscreen is very laggy. Control- and Notificationcenter especially.

So not that big of deal. Will probaply be fixed in future updates.

7 replies

Mar 29, 2014 3:29 PM in response to tudor_m27

I have same problem, the only thing you have to do to fix that is:

Go to: Settings > General > Accesibility > Increase Contrast and > Reduce Transparency "on"

This will fix the lagging on the lockscreen and by the way, the lag of the movement when you send a message in Messages App, BUT will also quit all the transparency and blur effect on the phone interface, if you don't care about that, well no problem, but i care and is driving me crazy too.

(:

Apr 10, 2014 6:50 AM in response to tudor_m27

Hey guys, I just solved the problem but im not sure if its gonna work for ya:

The simple solution is turn off Assistive Touch, as you know, i use it for saving some Home Button's lifetime, i want to believe that everybody experimenting this issue of laggy interface has turned on assistive touch.

Well this solved the lag problem on CC an NC when in lockscreen and the Message Badge Lag when in Messeges App, thats it i hope i helped.

(:

ios 7.1 lockscreen lag.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.