Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having an issue transferring voice memos from my ipod to my itunes library.

This does not happen automatically when I connect to the ipod to my Mac. Tried wifi, bluetooth and tethering and still the transfers of the memos do show up in my library. Help

iPod touch (4th generation)

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 7:38 AM

2 replies

Mar 14, 2014 8:51 AM in response to rad1369

- Did it work before?

- Did you do this:

Moving recordings to your computer

You can sync voice memos with the iTunes library on your computer, and listen to them on your

computer or sync them with another iPod touch or iPhone.

When you delete a synced voice memo from iTunes, it stays on the device where it was recorded,

but it’s deleted from any other iPod touch or iPhone you synced. If you delete a synced voice

memo on iPod touch, it’s copied back to iPod touch the next time you sync with iTunes, but you

can’t sync that copy back to iTunes a second time.

Sync voice memos with iTunes. Connect iPod touch to your computer. Then in iTunes, select

iPod touch. Select Music at the top of the screen, select Sync Music, select “Include voice memos,”

then click Apply.

Voice memos synced from iPod touch to your computer appear in the Music list and in the Voice

Memos playlist in iTunes. Voice memos synced from your computer appear in the Voice Memos

app on iPod touch (but not in the Music app).

- Does any media now sync to the iPod?

Having an issue transferring voice memos from my ipod to my itunes library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.