Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air - Calendar Viewing Configuration

I am a new entrant into the Apple ownership world and recently purchased an iPad Air. I have a question regarding the Calendar application and the viewing setup in the Day view.

I have several calendars (work and home) setup. When viewing a day, there is a left "frame" shown with the appointments by time (hourly). On the right, there is a "frame" that shows the details. My desire is to be able to close the right detail frame to allow the viewing of more overall calendar information and have that detail frame re-appear when I tap on a specific appointment. Is this possible?

I had also read some tutorials on the web that referenced a 3 day view in previous versions and am wondering if that exists with the current version (IOS 7?).

Thank You.

Terry

iPad, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 7:44 AM

There is no "three day view", and if there ever was, it has been quite some time ago. Nor is the view layout configurable. If you tap the search icon (looking gklass, upper right) it will display a concise list of events, defaulting to the current day if you do not actually type in a search term (this works regardless of the current view you are in)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2014 7:44 AM in response to TCLawrence56

There is no "three day view", and if there ever was, it has been quite some time ago. Nor is the view layout configurable. If you tap the search icon (looking gklass, upper right) it will display a concise list of events, defaulting to the current day if you do not actually type in a search term (this works regardless of the current view you are in)

iPad Air - Calendar Viewing Configuration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.