Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

E-mail and contacts from Facebook disappear since I use Iphone

Since I got an Iphone 3gs and started checking my e-mails and Facebook from it, some e-mails in Gmail and some Facebook contacts just disappear after a few minutes. Before this I didn't had any issues and I was using Ipad. I know checking my account from different devices can bring me trouble, but I just don't know how to fix this, and now my e-mails from Gmail disappear even when checking my account from a desktop or stationary computer. I am loosing many work important e-mails, help!

Just as an extra tip, I made me a Yahoo account, not connected to Gmail, so I could receive things from work, but the e-mails don't get there either.

Thanks!

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 8:49 AM

4 replies

Mar 14, 2014 8:56 AM in response to Celinan

If you delete an email from your gmail account on the phone, it will be deleted from gmail on all devices.

If you send an email to gmail, it will show in gmail, not in yahoo, or iCloud mail.

You may want to check the settings for mail on your phone.

Where do deleted emails go? Deleted from server?

What email is mail sent from? Default account?

Where does junk mail go?

Save sent messages? Where?

E-mail and contacts from Facebook disappear since I use Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.