Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Android, Cloud, PC Support

I think this needs to be said even though i don't think it will be recognized as important.

Not everyone can afford an iPad or a Mac. Some of us can only afford maybe an iPhone or an iPod - like me.

Now that I've been through 2 iPods over the past 15-20 years and have been an avid iTunes user and buy most of my songs through iTunes, when I finally get a chance to own a Tablet - like my Samsung - I would like to have my songs available, through iTunes - in the cloud.

But you don't suppport that. You continue to be so exclusive that it becomes frustrating and I find myself having to look at other vendors, like Amazon Cloud Player, which does the same thing as iTunes, for the same prices, and allows me to have all my songs available on my tablet.

Because I'm using Amazon Cloud for my songs, who do you think I'm going to buy my music from in the future?

Amazon.

Think about it Apple.

If you cross the lines into Android territory, people like me would still be spending money with you.

And because I can't afford an iPad, when my Verizon contract comes up, I'll probably switch to a Samsung Galaxy phone - just to be sure I have continuity between all my devices because you make continuity very very difficult.

Bill Masters

Palm Springs, CA

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 9:11 AM

1 reply

Android, Cloud, PC Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.