Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded to 7.1 and it froze halfway through and the iPhone did a restore and I have lost everything.....help!

my iphone 5 upgraded to 7.1 and halfway through, it froze, the screen turned black and it did a restore and I lost everything on my phone. HELP! is there any way I can get my stuff back?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 10:14 AM

4 replies

Mar 14, 2014 3:34 PM in response to americaa22

americaa22 wrote:

I do regular back-ups to my cloud and I was able to access the pictures from my ipad and laptop but since the situation with my iphone, I can no longer see this information on any of my other devices....it says my icould is now empty.

Backups have nothing to do with photo stream where you can view photos taken with other devices. You can't "see" any data/photos in an iOS device backup. Read the article I linked for you

I upgraded to 7.1 and it froze halfway through and the iPhone did a restore and I have lost everything.....help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.