Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi when I just updated to iOS 7.1 and Siri automatically activates and music automatically stops playing how do u fix this?

Hi when I just updated to iOS 7.1 and Siri automatically activates and music automatically stops playing how do u fix this?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 1:30 PM

7 replies

Mar 21, 2014 12:19 PM in response to Computerwizdj

Thanks , I have a very similar issue with my iphone 4 (recently upgraded to 7.1)

For me the old voice control app just kicks in and the Music App becomes useless. Despite reboots and application restarts the voice contol app continues to randomly switch on for 10 or 20 seconds.

Following on the music playlists become jumpy , play back speeds ups, breaks up and stops.

I have tried full a restore from itunes back ups but with out success. My OS 7 build worked just fine

Have to say I really regret upgrading to 7.1 as key part of the iphone functionality is now useless.

Any advice please ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.