Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer large videos from iPad Air to PC windows XP three pack? iPhone the following instruction from the Apple support.Windows XP cannot import video files larger than 500 MB using Camera and Scanner Wizard. You can transfer these files directly

I followed the following instructions from Apple Support but without any success. After starting the downloading it stopped:

Windows XP cannot import video files larger than 500 MB using Camera and Scanner Wizard. You can transfer these files directly from your device by selecting them in My Computer and dragging or copying the movie files to your computer's hard drive.

I succeeded with the 385 MB file but not with 509 MB and 1.7 GB

PA

iPad air-OTHER, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 4:12 PM

There are no replies.

How to transfer large videos from iPad Air to PC windows XP three pack? iPhone the following instruction from the Apple support.Windows XP cannot import video files larger than 500 MB using Camera and Scanner Wizard. You can transfer these files directly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.