Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my email was hacked from china using ICloud/Apple ID. I want to speak to Apple to get them to close the whole account and set up a new one. How do I do this?

I need to change my Apple ID urgently because my emails have been hacked from china using and ICloud/AppleID suspicious activity account suspended email. I can't get into my account because the reset email is not coming through. Any way I can run round this? I don't want to leave my account overnight because I am worried that cash is charged on it.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010)

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 3:50 PM

Go to https://getsupport.apple.com ; click 'See all products and services', then 'More Products and Services, then 'Apple ID', then 'Other Apple ID Topics' then 'Apple ID account Security'.

6 replies

Mar 14, 2014 4:13 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

thank you Roger. this helped me change my password, but I would actually like to clear out the whole account and start another using a new email and a new password. How do I check if anything has been debited onto my account. I couldn't find any options that allowed me to view charges. I'm a bit of a newby regarding IT-would this info be in Itunes?

Mar 14, 2014 4:36 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Yes it does offer a contact them option, but not until tomorrow (Europe time) and I was worried that some chinese person is charging up my account. I can't seem to find my itunes account. I log into my account using apple ID but there isn't an option that I can see that will let me look at transaction. I know that I came across it recently when I charged a dvd (the first one I have ever done) but other than that I haven't seen a link. I think I am just being dim, but I guess we all have to learn somehow. sorry about that. I don't find this apple page at all easy to find my way around. looks like it was set up by people who are too clever by half.

Mar 15, 2014 12:41 AM in response to robinmalta

In the iTunes Store click 'Account' in 'Quick Links' on the right. Sign in. Look down to 'Previous purchases' and click 'See all'.

You should also remove your credit card. Click 'Payment details' and in the choices for card type click 'None'.

You should also contact your card company to see whether there are any unauthorised payments and if necessary to get the card blocked.

my email was hacked from china using ICloud/Apple ID. I want to speak to Apple to get them to close the whole account and set up a new one. How do I do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.