Your best bet would be to go to your local Apple Store & play around w/all the Macs they have on display. The sales staff will be happy to answer all of your questions to help you make a final decision.
I agree with BB, but a bit of background information never hurts!
Macs are cheaper to own that PCs: http://techpatio.com/2010/apple/mac/it-admins-total-cost-ownership-mac-less-pc
Why will you love Mac? http://www.apple.com/why-mac/
- Better Hardware http://www.apple.com/why-mac/better-hardware/
- Better software http://www.apple.com/why-mac/better-software/
- Better OS http://www.apple.com/why-mac/better-os/
- Better Support http://www.apple.com/why-mac/better-support/
- It's Compatible http://www.apple.com/why-mac/its-compatible/
Switching from Windows to Mac:
A crucial part of your decision is what platform supports the software you need to run your business. Quickbooks/Quicken, if that's what you use, is well-known for having much better software on the PC than on the Mac. Yes, you can run Windows in a virtual environment on a Mac, but that may not be the best solution for your company. So you should research carefully.