Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant turn off 4g/lte and 3g and work on 2g

I have been using an iphone 5S and totally used to love it till recently when i updated to ios7.1

The problem I have been having is now I can only Switch off my 4g/lte and all cellular data ! I dont have the option to switch off my 3g. Earlier the option I had was to switch off my 3g so i would be working on 2g which was great as i did not need 3g most of the time

the problem i am having is now is that i can only sewitch off LTE and all cellular data so now my 3g is switched on constantly which makes my mobile signals are really weak and the battery just drains out rapidly !

Is there a Way to go back to my older network settings where I had the option to switch off the 3g ? as at the moment im just not being able to use my phone for calls as with the 3g contstanty on it weakens the mobile signals

I am just shocked that apple didnt realize that and gave this update .

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 9:00 PM

1 reply

cant turn off 4g/lte and 3g and work on 2g

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.