Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to delete a phone number from "you can be reached by Imessages at" the phone number that I want to delete says verifying

Hi, my family all uses the same AppleID we never had a problem until this morning. I got a "phone number added to Iphone, Iphone is now using xxx-xxx-xxxx message it was my husbands number so I accepted it. Now he is getting all my text I went into the send/recieve and his phone number was there and on the same line it says verifying and it won't let me do anything. Does anyone know if the verifying will stop or when it should stop so I can delete his number? He lives in a different location and wants to wait until I get there to set up his own AppleID. Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 7, I'm not sure on the ios 7

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 9:20 PM

Set up separate iCloud accounts and use the iCloud email and phone number for message

3 replies

how to delete a phone number from "you can be reached by Imessages at" the phone number that I want to delete says verifying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.