Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to update an app from apple store

I am trying to update an app from apple store, but it keeps saying thatthe app is either derstroyde or not verified. The same message appears when i try to download a new app. Any idea anyone?

(The message below is in Greek)

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.5

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 12:29 AM

44 replies

Mar 15, 2014 4:50 AM in response to fotisB

1. If you are using Mavericks, uninstall Memory Clean. It will interfere with the unique and beautiful way Mavericks time-compresses memory. All optimizers, cleaners, boosters, keepers, guards, and so on, should be avoided as the plague.

Having a Mac on Appstore does not mean Apple supports it, the only restrictions that Apple has there is that it is programmed correctly to interface with OS, and that the developer has a identification with apple.

2. Similar issue: Sign out of the Appstore, Quit the Appstore (from the menu), logout of your account then login again (or restart), then start Appstore again, login, and try again.

If that does not work, quit the running app, move the app in question to the Trash bin (use no app deleters), empty the trash, then try again.

Mar 21, 2014 8:01 AM in response to fotisB

Firstly, forgive the off topic jests between Lex and me. We should have apologised for the intrusion.

Now, back to these apps. As Lex said, memory clean should not be in your system. Rather than update it, I would get rid of it. Suggest you download Etresoft from the app store. Run it and paste the print-out into a post here. It may help us find other nuisance items.

Which apps are you trying to download; list them.

Unable to update an app from apple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.