Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes & Outlook 2010 no sync. of contacts and calendar

Hello together,

I have "iTunes 11.1.5.5", "Outlook 2010" and can't sync. my contacts and the calendar.

Under "Infos" there are no contacts (contackt groups) displayed ...

I went through all support informations, but nothing helped me.

I hope someone has a solution for thes problem.

Thanks in advance

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 2:46 AM

6 replies

Sep 3, 2018 1:06 AM in response to b noir

Yes, I have Eset Smart Security.

But nothing of these informations helped me.

I uninstalled now iTunes completely and installed it again.

Unfortunately now the following note comes up, when I plugin the iPhone

"iTunes was unable to load provider data from Sync Services. Reconnect or try again later."

("iTunes konnte keine Datenklasseninformationen von „Sync-Dienste" laden. Verbinden Sie sich erneut oder versuchen Sie es später.")

...I think I hate iTunes :-(

Sep 3, 2018 1:06 AM in response to Community User

Now I solved this problem my self !!!

I uninstalled "iTunes 11.1.5.5" completely and installed "iTunes 11.1.2.31" and everything works now well 🙂

Mar 15, 2014 11:55 AM in response to Community User

By any chance are you running any Eset security software products (like Nod32) on that PC?

If so, there's a couple of alternatives.

Either try the procedure in Samoreen's post:

Re: iTunes 11.1.4.62 freezes while syncing with Outlook

Or, see if you can get hold of the Eset beta addressing the problem. As Samoreen notes in another post:

ESET have a workaround for this issue. They gave me access to a test version of the HIPS module and this fixed the problem. So I could re-enable the ESET_OPTIONS environment variable (although I still consider that it's a questionable idea). I upgraded to iTunes 11.1.5.5 and there was no problem.

So maybe you should get in touch with ESET support and request the new module ? Just send a message to Marcos in the ESET forum.

Re: Outlook 2013 Calendar Sync fails with new iTunes 11.1.5.5

iTunes & Outlook 2010 no sync. of contacts and calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.