Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many cost a new original battery of Iphone 5 ?

I'd bought my ph one year ago ... Battery's so badly time out ... So I wanna buy new original battery and then wanna know his price ...

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2, I'd bought 1 year ago

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 1:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 2:09 AM

Difficult for us to answer. We do not know where you are from and prices often vary between the different countries. I believe this applies to the USA but it gives you a guide.

Your one-year warranty includes replacement coverage for a defective battery.

You can extend your coverage to two years from the date of your iPhone purchase with the AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone. During the plan’s coverage period, Apple will replace the battery if it drops below 50% of its original capacity. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers a battery replacement for $79, plus $6.95 shipping, subject to local tax. Apple disposes of your battery in an environmentally friendly manner.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2014 2:09 AM in response to Han k k

Difficult for us to answer. We do not know where you are from and prices often vary between the different countries. I believe this applies to the USA but it gives you a guide.

Your one-year warranty includes replacement coverage for a defective battery.

You can extend your coverage to two years from the date of your iPhone purchase with the AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone. During the plan’s coverage period, Apple will replace the battery if it drops below 50% of its original capacity. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers a battery replacement for $79, plus $6.95 shipping, subject to local tax. Apple disposes of your battery in an environmentally friendly manner.

Mar 15, 2014 2:25 AM in response to Han k k

The battery bad, not really what I expect, unless you often let the iPhone off the charger until it switches off on itself. That is very bad for a battery. Read some threads here what settings you can change to preserve battery life. Do not let it discharge under than say 20-25% left.

The easiest thing to do is buy a case with extra battery built in, like Mophie's Space Back. A review here:

http://arstechnica.com/apple/2014/03/review-mophies-space-pack-doubles-your-ipho nes-battery-storage-and-size/

How many cost a new original battery of Iphone 5 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.