Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there another way to cancel pre-orders beside going on the computer? Every time I click on manage pre-orders it says I have an error.

Is there another way to cancel pre-orders beside on the computer? Every time I click on Manage Pre-Orders, it always say I have an error...

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 6:46 AM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2014 7:03 AM in response to LH152

You've tried closing and re-opening iTunes and/or rebooted your computer and you have the latest version of iTunes installed ?

If you have then you could try contacting iTunes Support and ask them to remove the pre-order from your account : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

Is there another way to cancel pre-orders beside going on the computer? Every time I click on manage pre-orders it says I have an error.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.