352 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 17, 2014 7:24 AM by mario49
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information, take a look at:
If you are unable to print, or if you see the message "No AirPrint Printers Found"
Verify that the printer:
- Has power and is turned on. If it has power, turn the printer off and then on again to see if that resolves the issue.
- Is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device.
- Has the latest firmware version installed.
- Has paper with enough ink or toner installed.
- Is free of any errors displayed on the printer's control panel.
Have a nice day,