Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know how many times a newly purchased product (MB Air 2014) can be exchanged within the 14 day period?

Does anyone know how many times a newly purchased product (MB Air 2014) can be exchanged within the 14 day period? I feel like the MB Pro would be a better fit for me, so I wanted to exchange my Air for the Pro. But also, if I end up not liking the Pro and want to go back to an Air, would I be permitted to do so with another exchange? (all still within the 14 day window after purchase of course).

Also, are there any specifics I need to know in order to return my product and get a new one? Obvioulsy, I would be sure to remove all of my personal files, music, etc...but is there anything else I need to do?

And lastly, and im sure this question is irritating to you Mac wiz kids out there, but are the two models im comparing really all that different? I just cant make up my mind and would love some pointers/suggestions/tips/info to help me figure out what model is best for me (the apple employee that was helping me in the store was actually not that helpful at all, if they were I wouldnt have to ask this question on a discussion board). I do tons of multimedia things and download and enjoy music, tv shows, movies, all that stuff..and I used to love to burn dvds and cds (obviously cant do that with the MB Air now which totally bummed me out 😟). Which model does anyone think I should stick with? Id greatly appreciate some opinions! Really tho, help me out ppls! 😉 I'd love some helpful advice! I sometimes have problems making big/important/expensive decisions lol I just really want to make sure i am getting the best model for all of my daily tasks and all of the things i actually do regularly on my computer.

Oh, last lastly- I cant afford anything more than a 13" STANDARD MacBook Pro at the moment...soooo the Retina display is unfortunately not an option for me.

Which is also a big bummer.but i think i can get over it...or beg someone to loan me an extra $200 lol

Someone....Annnnyyyone....Pleeeeease....Heeelllllllp....

Thanks 🙂

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 4:28 PM

1 reply

Does anyone know how many times a newly purchased product (MB Air 2014) can be exchanged within the 14 day period?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.