Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to download iTunes I just see a thank you for downloading iTunes message.

Can`t seem to download iTunes, before I had an older version but it would`nt let me update it, so I uninstaled iTunes and all other Apple components , but every time i try to download it , it takes me straight to the "Thank you for downloading iTunes" page , the download page pops up , but when I click "Save file" nothing happens, I have an iPhone 4 with the new iOS , 7.0.4 . I am using Windows 7. Please help me resolve this problem, its really annoying . Thanks !

iPhone 4, Windows 7, Downloading iTunes

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2014 3:00 PM

every time i try to download it , it takes me straight to the "Thank you for downloading iTunes" page , the download page pops up , but when I click "Save file" nothing happens

Try downloading an installer from the Apple website using a different web browser:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

If you use Firefox instead of IE for the download (or vice versa), do you get a working installer?

If you still can't get a working installer from the standard download page, try the following direct download links for 11.1.5.5:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2014 3:00 PM in response to SamAngie

every time i try to download it , it takes me straight to the "Thank you for downloading iTunes" page , the download page pops up , but when I click "Save file" nothing happens

Try downloading an installer from the Apple website using a different web browser:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

If you use Firefox instead of IE for the download (or vice versa), do you get a working installer?

If you still can't get a working installer from the standard download page, try the following direct download links for 11.1.5.5:

When I try to download iTunes I just see a thank you for downloading iTunes message.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.