Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can reset my ipad but it remains stuck at the apple logo, and connecting to the itunes does not help as it can't be detected, what do I do?

I was trying to update my ipad to the latest ios when it crashed and the two icons; itunes logo and usb cable icon came up. So i tried connecting it to another computer (not the usual computer that i use to backup my ipad) but because at that point the ipad can't be functioned, I wanted to try to restore the ipad anyway using a new computer. it started to download the latest ios, and everthing was smooth up until the point where it restarted the ipad and then there was a code saying something about unable to restore, and my ipad has been stuck in that phase where the apple logo comes on. i tried resetting the ipad many times, and it always comes back to the apple logo phase. so then i tried it with the original computer that i backup my ipad with, it does not work either as it can't be detected at all and remains at the logo phase. I fully appreciate anyone that can save my ipad! thanks for your time!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 8:41 PM

There are no replies.

I can reset my ipad but it remains stuck at the apple logo, and connecting to the itunes does not help as it can't be detected, what do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.