Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do my iTunes purchases contain duplicate songs

I've just installed a new copy of iTunes on a Windows 7 machine. All of the Windows and Apple updates have been installed. The iTunes version is 11.1.5.5 (which is the latest version).

I have downloaded all of my previous iTunes purchases using iCloud. There is no other music or content on this machine.

The problem is that most of the albums contain randomly duplicated tracks. Here's a screenshot that shows the problem (six of the tracks in the album are duplicated):

http://imgur.com/Ikckcp8.png

How do I resolve this problem? There doesn't seem to be any obvious reason why it is occuring, or way to fix it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Windows 7

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 7:39 PM

2 replies

Mar 18, 2014 5:16 PM in response to gavinfromauckland

Is their really no solution to this problem? That would be really disappointing.

I have newly installed iTunes software on a new machine, and the iTunes software is broken from the beginning.

I purchased my music through the iTunes store because I thought it would make my life easier. It is sad to find out that this is not the case.

😟😟😟

Why do my iTunes purchases contain duplicate songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.