Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a full season of a TV show. I downloaded all episodes. When I go into my iTunes library, select the episodes I get a message of: This computer is already associated with an Apple ID. I can't for the life of me get the TV show to play.

I bought a full season of a TV show. I downloaded all episodes, I went to my iTunes library, selected the episode I wanted to watch. I got this message: This computer is already associated with an Apple ID. I can't for the life of me get the TV shows to play. I went on iTunes and when to my purchases. Clicked on the episodes and the same message popped up. How do I get these to play? I also see my download box with an error message saying it has paused the download. I click unpause and it just pauses again. I have been able to get one of the episodes to play once through, but now it gives me the same message.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS 9.2.x

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 7:52 PM

There are no replies.

I bought a full season of a TV show. I downloaded all episodes. When I go into my iTunes library, select the episodes I get a message of: This computer is already associated with an Apple ID. I can't for the life of me get the TV show to play.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.