Hey there Seve54,
It sounds like you need assistance with finding your Apple ID account name and resetting your password. The following article should help you find it named:
Apple ID: How to find your Apple ID
If you can't remember your Apple ID, follow these steps to look for it:
- Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com) and click “Find your Apple ID”.
- Enter your first name, last name, current email address, and any prior email addresses that you might have used to create an Apple ID. Apple uses this information to search for Apple IDs.
- If no Apple IDs are found, follow the onscreen instructions to create an Apple ID.
- If one Apple ID is found, choose whether to receive an email from Apple or answer security questions. Both options will conclude by asking you to reset your Apple ID password. Follow the instructions provided.
- If multiple Apple IDs are found, select the one that matches your current email address. Then choose whether to receive an email from Apple or answer security questions. Both options will conclude by asking you to reset your Apple ID password. Follow the instructions provided.
And this article will help you reset the password for the account if you cannot remember it:
Apple ID: Changing your password
- Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
- Click “Manage your Apple ID” and sign in.
- If you have two-step verification turned on, you'll be asked to send a verification code to the trusted device associated with your Apple ID. If you're unable to receive messages at your trusted device, follow the guidelines for what to do if you can't sign in with two-step verification.
- Click "Password and Security".
- In the "Choose a new password" section, click Change Password.
- Enter your old password, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. Click Save when done.
The next time you use an Apple feature or service that uses Apple ID, you'll be asked to sign in with your new Apple ID password.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.