Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad with retina display was very slow to charge and now is I am unable to power on the device even after being on the charger for several days, any suggestions??

I have had my iPad with retina display for a little over a year and after about 6 months I noticed it was charging slow. I have bought several new chargers from apple and still the problem continued. Now about 5 months ago I could not even power it on then suddenly it began to work again, but still charged slowly, unfortunetly now I am unable to charge it again or power it on. When I connect the device to my computer via lightening cord it does not even register a device being plugged into my laptop at all. Does anyone have any suggestions, or knowledge of any kind about this irritating situation. It would be much appreciated.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7

Posted on Mar 15, 2014 11:21 PM

1 reply

My iPad with retina display was very slow to charge and now is I am unable to power on the device even after being on the charger for several days, any suggestions??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.