Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When i try to take a pitchure with my iphone 4s on the back camera its pretty bright on the edges, then i mean all around the edges. Im not sure what could be the problem? is it the lens? or is it the hardware itself?

When i try to take a pitchure with my iphone 4s on the back camera its pretty bright on the edges, then i mean all around the edges.

Im not sure what could be the problem? is it the lens? or is it the hardware itself?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Mar 16, 2014 2:18 AM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2014 9:07 AM in response to MaximusIV

Hello, MaximusIV.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

Here is an article I would recommend going through when experiencing these issue. See the sections that refer to Camera isn't functioning or has undesired image quality.

iPhone: Hardware troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts2802

If none of the steps help resolve the issue, see the last section labeled Issue not resolved.

Cheers,

Jason H.

When i try to take a pitchure with my iphone 4s on the back camera its pretty bright on the edges, then i mean all around the edges. Im not sure what could be the problem? is it the lens? or is it the hardware itself?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.