Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to set key chain . but in this list my country Sri Lanka is not on list . WHAT do I do??

I am setting up my new i pad retina . I am trying to set up keychain the name of my country Sri Lanka is not on list WHAT DO I DO ?

Posted on Mar 16, 2014 7:08 AM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2014 10:29 AM in response to rohan_aloysius

Hey rohan_aloysius!

Here is an article that will help you set up iCloud Keychain:

iCloud Keychain availability by country

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6020

If your country is not listed here, SMS verification is not currently available in your country. You can still use iCloud Keychain by following these steps:

Devices using iOS 7.0.3 or later

1. Go to Settings > iCloud > Keychain.
  2. Enter your Apple ID password.
  3. When asked if you want to use your device passcode as the iCloud Security Code, tap Create Different Code.
  4. Tap Advanced Options, then choose one of these options:
    • Get a Random Security Code.
    • Don't Create Security Code. Choosing not to create an iCloud Security Code means that your iCloud Keychain is stored only locally on your device and updates only across your approved devices, not with Apple's servers.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete setup of iCloud Keychain.

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

I am trying to set key chain . but in this list my country Sri Lanka is not on list . WHAT do I do??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.