Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why Iphone bluetooth don't allow sent my photos to another device No iOS (for example, android device, or a Windows 7)

Hi guys

I have a problem that has troublesome myself... I can not send any photo taken with my iphone 5s vía bluetooth to devices android or windows computers.

I find it amazing that last generation iphone (5s) can`t do something that a most very simple smartphone with andriod or windows do easily.

the problem is that I need to transfer my photos taken with my smartphone and just can not do that bluetooth comes factory castrated even photos being my own authorship. to windows computers or android devices.

that I can do if I have an internet connection in my country or step photos to a platform not Apple, iCloud does not help me if I have 3g and move large volumes of photos (for example 50 pictures or more) is too slow plus the data plan spends too quickly, why u guys can develop a system where if you can get photos via bluetooth indicating they are of our authorship and you are free to share to any device .

Is annoying that having a smartphone even last generation should depend on the lighting cable to carry everywhere even to transfer photos to windows pc when the simplest of phones your competition does smoothly, simple i feel like I am just back to the 60s, is annoying and is something I would not expect your company

I hope, that u guys gimme a solution.-

Sorry for my poor English.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1, Bluetooth failure file transfer

Posted on Mar 16, 2014 7:49 AM

4 replies

Mar 16, 2014 10:57 AM in response to Jorge Rivera M

Jorge Rivera M wrote:

Comprate un telefono que haga lo que quieras. Por razones obvias de seguridad, como te han explicado aqui, con el iPhone no pudes hacer conexiones de Bluetooth a otros dispositivos. En este foro hay nadie de Apple. Si quieres hacerle sugerencias a Apple, hazlo aqui:

www.apple.com/feedback

Apr 1, 2016 6:07 AM in response to FelipeV

Jorge Rivera M wrote:

Hello Jorge,

I did find a solution of how to transfer any files from Iphone/Ipad to Android bluetooth.

Please use the following apps from Playstore:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.xender&hl=en

But both mobiles should be this apps. Do let me know if you got questions or you may contact me on my facebook page - Chetan Dyal

Hope this helps.

Why Iphone bluetooth don't allow sent my photos to another device No iOS (for example, android device, or a Windows 7)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.