Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

extra book templates

Are there any additional book templates? When I select the book theme that I want, there often aren't many page layout presets. I would love to see more presets so that I don't have to build every page from scratch.

For example, I am creating a book using the Modern Lines theme and there are no page template options for 5 images on a page, or 6 or 7, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Matt

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Mar 16, 2014 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2014 10:36 AM

The "Aperture > Aperture Plug-ins" menu offers some third-party book templates. But these cannot be printed by Apple.

For example, I am creating a book using the Modern Lines theme and there are no page template options for 5 images on a page, or 6 or 7, etc.

You could modify a page in layout mode by adding more photo boxes and then save his page as a new master page from the "Set Master page" drop-down menu.

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2014 10:36 AM in response to mjpetersen

The "Aperture > Aperture Plug-ins" menu offers some third-party book templates. But these cannot be printed by Apple.

You could modify a page in layout mode by adding more photo boxes and then save his page as a new master page from the "Set Master page" drop-down menu.

User uploaded file

extra book templates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.