Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone says searching for network, and I don't have any sim card on it. What can I do?

I just bought a new iphone, It doesn't has any sim card putted on it, but on the left upper corner it says searching for network, and I cannot activate this.. What can I do?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 16, 2014 11:16 AM

3 replies

Apr 17, 2014 1:04 PM in response to lmu3

ive got the same prob on my 4s i usually have to hard reboot a couple tims with no sim

steps i go through

1. turn on airplane mode

take out sim

2. hard reboot

3.turn back on then turn off airplane a couple a times if didnt work 1st time

another way that worked for me is turn on airplane mode then reset network settings and reboot with out sim in

but the longest this worked for me was maybe 3 or 4 days it a temp fix.. it just went to searching again about 5 mins ago and i used my first way to fix it, get it to say no sim and then i put sim back in. note it has to say no sim when its on the way to be working

My iphone says searching for network, and I don't have any sim card on it. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.