Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant log into reset icloud on one device of 5 ( macs, ipad 1, iphone, mac air ect)

I have an annoying situation. I updated my iPad 2 while on a trip (now). I upgraded the ios on this at last but it has given me all sorts of problem. One of whoch the need to log in to icloud after resetting the password and my wife restarting and entering the icloud login data successfully at home. I am unable to do the same here with the new ios installed which also aske me to enter e password to delete the account from this ipad. Im sure its al wonderful security stuff but I am stuck.

Can someone please let me know how I get out of this as i am unable to access any icloud related item and my music is gone, the videos are also gone. Not clever and we are very certainly now going to reduce our reliance on apple cloud thing and tkae things off/ keep them synched as this just doe not work for me.

Any good suggestions for getting this ipad back on line? Any idea to help prevent reoccurence would also be apreciated very much.

( the entry data is correct. Verified and tested). There is something wrong with this process or my approach on the new ios ipad.

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 16, 2014 11:38 AM

There are no replies.

Cant log into reset icloud on one device of 5 ( macs, ipad 1, iphone, mac air ect)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.